Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MY BABY

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!

Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Well, define "planned".... :)

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes, we had been married for about 8 months.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
I was SO excited. I literally jumped up and down.. Well, Sean's reaction was more interesting. The first thing he said to me when I told him the result of the pregnancy test was, "Let's go buy another test, just to be sure"

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
NOPE, I don't believe in that crap.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
26.

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Suddenly, I was always tired. Plus I was like three weeks late. So I took the test

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Sean, my parents, Sean's parents

8. DUE DATE?
Feb 17, 2008

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Oh yes, I lost like 15 lbs during my first trimester.

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Unfortunately soda.... and hamburgers... No wonder why I gained so much weight with Matthew!

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Um...Waiting in line.. bad service at restaurants, and bad drivers.

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
A boy!

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
I knew I was going to have a boy.

14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
I think about 32 lbs.

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
I had two.

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
All were planned

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Braxton hicks were pretty bad during third trimester due to stress but nothing serious. Matt was two weeks late so I was induced. But Matt still didn't want to drop so I had a C-section.

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Sutter Roseville Hospital

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
I arrived at the hospital for induction at 6 pm on Feb 26, 2008 and I was induced at 6 am on Feb 27. I was in labor all day and then I finally got a c-section at 1 am on Feb 28. Gosh, that was a nightmare!!

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Sean

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Sean, Sean's mom, the doctor, and a few nurses.

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
C-section

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Heck yes!!

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
9 lbs 4 oz (He lost about a pound while we were in the hospital though)

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
February 28, 2008 at 1:10 AM

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Matthew Jun Bunton

27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY
11 months

scan00041

My lovely Matthew... I love him SO MUCH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment