Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our Little Christmas Tree

Matt received his very first "Friends" magazine last night and he was so excited to decorate a paper Christmas tree on it. We got to clip all the little gospel related ornaments on the magazine and tape them all on a cute Christmas tree. Matt was so thrilled to decorate it.

This is the cute paper Christmas tree from Friends magazine - we put it up on our fridge! :)
When I asked Matt to pose for the picture, he gave me this really silly smile. Still cute. :)
Tonight, our family got to decorate a little Christmas tree. It's not real big. We decided to decorate the little one we already had and maybe get a bigger one if we wanted to. But I actually really like this little tree. So I think we will keep it and get a bigger one next year. Matt loves our little tree! He helped decorating it by hanging all our precious and special ornaments on the tree. He got to put the star on top of the tree too! He was really anxious to do it and he did it quite well.

He wanted to put the star on top right away!


When Matt finally got to put the star up on the tree.
I really LOVE this picture of Matt and Sean - SO CUTE
Mommy and Matt
Matt with the tree

Me at 22 weeks (See, I told you I'm pregnant! :)

1 comments:

Karisa and John said...

Benson is at that cheesy smile stage too! (When you say, "SMILE" and he wrinkles up his eyes just like Matt.) I hope these boys get to meet each other one day-- I think they're very similar.

Oh, and that picture of Matt putting the star on top of the tree is darling.

Post a Comment