Saturday, February 5, 2011

Alcatraz!!

I turned 30 last week! It's crazy, I know. I can't believe I am 30 already. I feel like I turned 20 not too long ago. Boy, time does fly when you're having fun, I guess. I got to accomplish many different things in my 20's. Got to go on a mission, get married, graduate from college, have a beautiful son, and expecting another one, etc. I wonder what kind of adventures are awaiting me in my 30's.

I got to pick what I wanted to do for my birthday and I picked San Francisco and alcatraz. We had a lot of fun. Alcatraz was really interesting and made me think a lot about human nature and other stuff, too. I would go back when Matt is a little older so that I can teach him about the consequences of choosing the "bad thing".... ha ha






0 comments:

Post a Comment