Sunday, February 17, 2008

Christmas Visit to Pismo Beach, CA


Look at my tummy! I am 8 months pregnant!!! My mother-in-law just had to take pictures of my tummy when were visiting for Christmas. I can't believe there is a little tiny person in there.


After opening Christmas gifts, Sean and I were just resting. I think Sean was playing the Wii or something, I don't really remember.


Grandma and Grandpa Bunton came down from Bakersfield to give us a graduation gift. We were expecting a quilt and it was!!! Isn't the quilt beautiful? Aunt Cynda and grandma Bunton love purple for sure, because the quilt that we got for our wedding was bright purple too. But they are both so gorgeous. We love them a lot.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, this is kinda weird cuz i dont know you personally, but today has been "one of those unbearable days" where i miss my das terribly. i googled his name and came accross your blog. i am his daughter,daniell. i just wanted to say hi and to thank you for remembering my dad on your blog...

Post a Comment