Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just around the house

How was your Thanksgiving? I hope you all had fun. We got to stay at our apartment as a little family and it was great. We cooked a lot of stuff, a smaller turkey, a pumpkin pie, an apple pie, yam, potatoes, rolls, etc. They were all yummy.

Matt has been smiling like a little angel lately. I LOVE his smile!! Especially his eye smile. He used to smile like that when he was six months old and now he's doing it again. We went to a restaurant the other day and he was smiling like that the whole time we were there. Everyone calls him a flirt. He loves ladies. And ladies adore him, of course.

Sean and I bought some cool toys for Matt for Christmas. We went to Costco and they had a lot of great stuff for really cheap!! Our plan is to buy a little Christmas tree this year! It is our third Christmas together and we haven't had a descent Christmas tree in our living room. So let's hope we'll find something this year. We're so excited for Matthew's first Christmas! I hope we get to build a good Christmas family tradition together. I love Christmas season because this time of the year makes me extra more grateful for what I have. One thing that I miss about Christmas back home or Idaho is the snow!! I really miss the snow. We might just have to go to Lake Tahoe one day to play in the snow all day. I think Matt will really like it too! :)

Did you all hear about the shooting in a Toys R Us store in Palm Desert, CA? Isn't that so crazy? Why would anyone go to a toystore (where there are lots of kids and parents) with a gun and shoot someone? It is so scary! Oh and in New York, how people ran over this one guy trying to get a good deal at Walmart. That's just messed up. I don't like how people turn so ugly over money.

Anyway, I have some pictures of Matthew. Enjoy!

[gallery]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen and I stayed at our apartment one year for Thanksgiving and we actually really enjoyed it, just being able to spend time as a little family together! Sounds like you guys a great Thanksgiving! Your new blog is really awesome and your family is so cute!!!

Post a Comment