Sunday, November 16, 2008

UPDATE

Trying to stand


cimg0006



Well... almost! But he's getting better at it each day! I've been so busy trying to keep up with him crawling everywhere now. He's so curious, too. He loves playing with all the buttons on our surround sound system. He hasn't figured out how to get to all of our DVDs yet but that is like my biggest fear, that one day, Matt will find all of our DVDs inside of our entertainment center and break all of them somehow. I don't know, it costed us quite a bit of money to get those DVDs... But so far, he hasn't gotten any serious injury yet by crawling everywhere.

He also started eating a lot more solid food recently. He never really liked any food other than breastmilk so I was getting worried. But lately, he's been eating a lot better. Today, he ate a little bit of chocolate muffin from Costco (which is like the best kind of chocoloate muffin in the world!), a cube of fried potato, a little bit of mashed banana, and water! Wow... he tried a lot of different kinds of food. But he opens his mouth big for new food everyday. So life has been so much easier for me since I don't have to battle with him to get him to eat something. He's getting taller and bigger! He's still not chubby like he used to be when he was born. But he's a healthy boy.

As for Sean, he's still working for Sutter in Sacramento. He likes it a lot but his hope is to work for a marketing department of some kind of an electronic company. He still plans to go to graduate school for MBA program. He doesn't know where but he's looking. I want to go to grad school someday too. But really, it's hard to tell when it's going to be with a baby and the plan to have more kids in the next five years or so. So who knows what's going to happen?

Well, that's pretty much what's happening with the Buntons right now. We're both trying to build our own website. It's fun! I love it. I am not exceptional or anything but I'm getting better at it. I can't wait to be done with setting the whole thing up on line! I will let you know when I do!

Thanksgiving is coming! We're staying here. We decided that we would have a small Thanksgiving dinner as a family. It should be fun. We are having chicken instead of turkey. I don't like turkey at all. So Sean was kind enough to go with chicken this year. We got tiny chicken though. If you have a good recipe for stuffing or anything like that, let me know. Cause I love stuffing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment