Thursday, December 11, 2008

The new Levi's ads

Well, I've been seeing these trashy ads for Levi's lately and I just wanted to say that I "HATE" them. I know it probably won't make a difference by me saying this but I thought I would anyway. The new Levi's commercials are sexual, not funny, and trashy. Two teenagers talking trashy (it is obvious that they're talking about sex, even though they were really talking about jumping off the bridge) and taking off their clothes in public. Those teenagers don't even look like they're 16 yet! And two high school or college kids, who knows, trying to have sex in someone else's apartment. I am just so disgusted by the idea of these advertisers who think that sex is the only way to advertise for their products. I really miss good, heart-melting commercials. There are so many trashy garbage on TV right now. I just wish that we could somehow show the advertisers that sex DOESN'T SELL.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw those. They are sick...

Post a Comment