Friday, July 17, 2009

New Things

I've noticed that I haven't been real good at keeping up with the blog lately. I have been paying more attention to my recipe blog... You need to check it out if you haven't visited it yet. :)

Well, before I forget I need to write down some of the new things that Matt has been doing lately.

Did I tell you he's walking around everywhere? He started walking kind of late, at 15 months. At first he was afraid to walk but now he won't even hold my hand when we go outside. I have to force him to hold my hand otherwise he will just run off.

He eats much better now. Just now, he ate a big blueberry pancake by himself. He also likes to drink vanilla flavored drinks. You know one of those high calorie drinks for kids. I think he might have gained a pound!

He LOVES fruit. He used to hate it. But now he loves it. Nectarines, strawberries, apples... So I am happy about that.

He is completely addicted to rice crispy treats.... He has to have one or two, or maybe four a day. Or he will probably go through a severe withdrawal.

He remembers things. He has a train toy that sings songs whenever you push a button. It sings "if you're happy and you know it..." song and it says "too-too or choo-choo" whatever the sound a train makes. Whenever that song is on, Matt either claps or says choo-choo. It's really cute.

He likes to do pilates with me. Whenever I turn on the pilates video, he starts jumping and doing some poses with me. I am not joking. Last night, he did some situps and pushups with me. Oh and he likes to lie under my belly whenever I am doing planks.

He is terrified of our vacumn.

He does the piggy game on his own. He grabs his big toe and says "this little piggy..." Okay, not those exact words but he tries.

He needs a haircut badly.

His laugh is the most precious sound I've ever heard. He doesn't laugh whole lot so it makes my day when I hear it.

He's more daring! It can be annoying and frustrating at times.

He loves giving hugs and kisses. He gives really tight hugs. If you haven't gotten a hug from Matt before, you still haven't gotten the best hug.

1 comments:

Amy said...

He does give good hugs. You have a really good apartment for pilates with your open front room. Maybe I should do pilates with you some time. I'm officially in Sac for the next month at least.

Post a Comment