Monday, August 24, 2009

A Few Good Photos

Last week, I went and visited my in-laws in Arroyo Grande with Matthew. Sean stayed in Roseville until Thursday and joined up that night. It was weird to be away from Sean for three nights. But it was fun to visit with his parents, too. They were so excited about getting more well acquainted with Matt. Matt was a little shy around them at first because he doesn't get to see them too often but by the second day, they were his best friends. It was really cute because he learned to say "nana" (for grandma). He was really shy around papa at first but he opened up to him really fast, too. It was nice because it gave me some time to relax and read.

Okay, now, picture time!! First of all, do you want to see a gorgeous sunset in Pismo Beach?

Beautiful, isn't it?

The following pictures are of Matt. Grandma took them one night. I like these pictures because all of his facial expressions are so different. Matt is such a character.





Npw, pictures with daddy and mommy



We went to the beach one night to have a bonfire. It's really one of my favorite things to do when we go visit Pismo Beach. I mean, despite the fact that your clothes smell like fire for days if you don't wash them right away, it's still so worth it.

Matthew had fun playing with the sand on the beach. He didn't eat any, though, so that was good.

You can't really see the fire going in this picture because of the flash but we had some really nice fire. Sean's marshmellows were browned just perfect.

Matt and I at the beach

On Sunday night, after dinner, we went over to the pier and had a little walk as a family. It was really fun. The weather was just perfect. I love walking on the pier. I would do that everyday if I could. Ah, I don't know, I love the beach. I love watching all the surfers out there, too. It's really fun. I wonder if Matt would ever get into that stuff. Anyway, it was really good to take a walk as a family.

So pretty.

Nana and the fam... Oh by the way, the jacket that Matt's wearing is Sean's when he was a little baby. On the back of the jacket, it says "Sean" It's really cute.

Matt loved walking on the pier. He was looking down at the ocean water through the cracks of the wood slats. He was getting nervous, though, because he made his nervous face when he saw big holes. He walked all the way to the end of the pier by himself. Impressive, huh?

Papa, Nana, and the fam with the gorgeous sunset in the background.

I think this picture is so cute.


Just the three of us... aren't we so cute? :)

I have more pictures but I will post them later. It's getting a little late and frankly I am a little tired from all that driving from Pismo Beach....

Good night!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

wow, that's pretty sunset! Matthew is getting so big!

Amy said...

You ARE so cute! Did you get your hair cut? It looks great! Pismo looks beautiful, too. Glad you had a delightful week(end) visiting there.

Lildonbro said...

I love those pictures! He's getting so big!

Post a Comment