Sunday, September 6, 2009

Outdoor Fun!!

I have so many pictures that I haven't yet posted on this blog... So I decided to post this entry to catch up with all these great pictures that I wanted to share with you. This summer has been a lot of fun. We did a lot of fun stuff. We went to Bodega Bay for one afternoon with Jodi and Scott's family. Also we went down to Pismo Beach to visit nana and papa. We had a blast!! We love going to the beach. It was a little chilly to go into the water so we just walked down the pier one night and watched the beautiful sunset. Matthew LOVED walking on the pier, especially looking down through cracks of the wood panels.

Walking down the pier with papa and nana. Sometimes he wanted to run off without holding anyone's hand.

With papa Arlyn.
Cute.

With daddy and nana

One of my favorite things to do at Pismo is going to the beach at night and having a bonfire. It just makes me feel so peaceful in my heart. I loved watching Matthew play with sand and the toys. He was a bit sandy afterward, thogh.

Matthew has been frowning so much lately. He's got Sean's frown for sure. It's hilarious.

Mommy and Matty

Isn't it so beautiful. Ahh, I miss it.

Getting ready to play!!

He loves to play with sand!

Everyone enjoying the fire and each other's company.

One morning, we took Matthew to a local farm where they have cows, ponies, lots of goats, sheep, chickens, pigs, etc.... So Matt's not really into animals yet. We don't know why. He's actually scared of them. He doesn't like to feed them or anything... I thought all kids loved animal... but well, he doesn't. But he started warming up to the animal we saw as time went by. He was amazed by a cow with a crazy, long tongue. He also liked pigs.

Having fun on daddy's shoulders.

He was kind of zoned out for a while...

There were different types of grape vines along the gazebo. They had Korean grapes, too. Mmm.... We all loved it. Matt was trying pick some grapes with the help of papa.

Yummy grapes!!

Looking at good looking grapes with nana.

Just walking....

This goat was posing for my camera, I think...

Matt's looking at the goat.... :)

Look how scared he looks in this picture. :-)

Yuck!!

Mommy and Matty again...

Nana Sue has this BEAUTIFUL garden in her backyard. She has all kinds of vegetables growing in it. She's got greenbeans, lettuce, tomatoes, lemons, blueberries, squash, pumpkin, etc. Matt loved walking around the garden with nana. It was really cute so I snapped some pictures.

Picking green beans with nana...

Matt insisted on holding nana's hand everywhere he went. What a sweet boy! :)

Precious..

Matthew loves his nana. I can't wait to take him back to Korea again and see him bond with my parents, too.

About to go down the stairs to see other yummy vegetables...

I took him to a park one day and this is what he did the whole time..

Hold me, mommy!!

Honk Honk!

Like I said in the beginning, we went to Bodega Bay one day. It was a little cold but we had fun as a family.

Daddy, put me down, so I can run around like every kid should!!

Let me have some gatorade and laugh some more!!

Okay, now I'm cold and tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment