Thursday, October 1, 2009

Going Private..

After giving much thought, I finally decided to go private with our family blog. As I post many private matters on this blog, I am afraid that some weirdos out there might use any information he/she gets on here to do bad things. Yes, I am paranoid. But you can't be too cautious nowadays... I'm just worried that Matthew may be overexposed.... especially now that I'm getting more and more traffic on my food blog. I don't want strangers to come read my family blog.

So if you want to keep reading my blog, please leave your email address or send it to me to my email at sookbunton@yahoo.com I will add it so you could still view my blog. I don't usually update pictures on facebook anymore (and I'm also trying to stay away from it for a little while) so this is the place to come to see our family updates and pictures!

Thanks very much! I will switch it to private in a week from now. So let me know if you want to continue to be updated. Thanks again!

Sook

6 comments:

Valerie said...

springleaf4@hotmail.com

kamdean4285@hotmail.com said...

Hey Sook! kamdean4285@hotmail.com

Lildonbro said...

Lildonbro@gmail.com

mom2ky said...

skleevy@hotmail.com

Love to keep in touch with you guys! Your little man is such a cutie!

Sharon

Amy said...

mrsamybarrett@gmail.com

Marie said...

skittlez85@hotmail.com

Post a Comment