Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm busy talking on the phone with daddy



Sean always calls on his way home from work. I talk to him for about 5 minutes until I have to go to start getting dinner ready. And Matt reaches out for the phone, insisting to talk to daddy. So I hand him the phone and start cooking. We've repeated this for about 6 months now. Matt absoltely loves talking to daddy on the phone. So when he gets the phone from me, he usually walks over to the couch and sits there and just talk in his language. I have no idea what Sean says. (He probably asks some questions, then sings? I will have to ask him what he actually says when he's on the phone with Matt because they talk to each other for quite a while.) I have been meaning to videotape Matt talking to Sean on the phone but I still haven't gotten a chance to. But I managed to take this picture one day. Instead of going to the couch, he went and climbed the chair and stayed there for a long time. The thing that he is holding in his hand, that's my phone. And he remained the same position until Sean hung up. He laughs, talks, and sometimes sings "twinkle, twinkle, little star" It's really cute. I love this stage that Matt's in. I am going to miss it a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment