Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Thanksgiving 2009

We had our Thanksgiving with Sean's family. It was fun to be able to get together with them and eat lots of delicious food and feel sick!! I was in charge of making breakfast (pumpkin pancakes) and dinner rolls. Sean made his famous green beans side dish. We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, salad, and tons of others things as well. Everything was yummy.

Sean and I are thankful for a lot of things. I know I complain sometimes about different things but really, I am grateful for a lot of things too. First of all, I'm grateful for my family. I'm so grateful that my Sean and Matthew are healthy and happy. My life wouldn't be complete without these two guys. I love them so much. Second, I'm grateful that Sean has a job. Yes, we need and want a higher paying job but like everyone says, it's great that we have a job that helps us pay bills and take care of our little guy. I'm also grateful for our apartment, friends, internet, clothes, other family members, food, etc... And of course, I am grateful for Jesus Christ and his love for me and my family. I am so grateful for His guidance and the gospel that He gave us to help us become more like Him.

So I should have taken more pictures of the people that were at the Thanksgiving dinner but I was too busy taking pictures of the food.... Here are some of the food we ate.
I'm not a big turkey eater but it sure looks beautiful!


You gotta have some jello on Thanksgiving! Especially if you're LDS. :)


This is Sean's famous Green Beans side dish. Yummmy!!


Jodi, Scott and Brandon


All Matt ate though was three rolls.

After dinner, we went to see the new Twilight movie, New Moon. I've read all the Twilight books and some of you know that I'm not a huge fan of them. But I wanted to see the movie anyway. And I was actually impressed. The movie was definitely entertaining and good. There were some boring parts but still, I thought it was better than the book. (Sorry Stephenie Meyer.)



But we still had to walk out of the movie.... not because I didn't like it but because Matt decided to sing for everyone in the theater. He was quiet but a guy that was sitting in front of us glared back at us and said "Take him out!" (WHAT A JERK!!!!!) But we were taking him out already anyway but he just had to hurt people's feelings by being a jerk. Sean took Matt out but I didn't want to finish the movie without him. Watching movies is so much more fun with Seanie. So I followed him out a few minutes later. But we got our money back so we might go back and see the rest. Oh and yes, Jacob is pretty hot. :)

So that was our Thanksgiving! It was great. I am looking forward to Christmas now. We're not sure what we are doing but will see. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment