Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This Face

Dear moms with 2+ little kids,

I just wanted to write a quick note and say I admire you so much. I have one little boy and everyone says he's a little angel. Well, yes, he's an angel, I know, when he's asleep or when he's watching Elmo or Aladdin. :) I just don't know how anyone can take care two or more little kids at the same time. It's such hard work sometimes, although there are some rewards you see in the end of the day when they remind you to pray as a family and give you a kiss and a hug so tight before bed.


 Matt is such a character. He does a lot of funny and random things. He throws tantrums too, of course. And it is really annoying. But when I see this face, my heart just melts and I can't help but laugh and love him.


Mommy loves you, Matt, even though you always call me "daddy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment