Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mostly Me and Matt


Kind of a strange picture, I know. We went to see elephant seals that day and on our way back home, the Sun was shining down on the ocean and it was so beautiful.


And this is the picture I got. I actually kind of like it.


We were getting ready to go see elephant seals by Morro Bay and I just felt like taking some pictures with Matt because I am never really in pictures anymore.


With the ocean view. :) It was a really pretty day.


I really like this picture. I should print it. :)


It's awkward to get pictures of myself taken now. Weird.


Cute!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

those pictures are so great! i feel the same way about being in pictures by myself...i'm usually the one taking the pictures!

John and Karisa said...

I love the one of you guys by the tree (where you're kneeling and Matt is in front of you). Isn't it sweet having a little man who just adores you? When does Matt turn 2? Are you having a party or doing anything fun for it?

Sook said...

He's turning two in the end of February. We threw him a big party last year so this year, I want to do it quietly as a family. Just bake a cute cake and give him gifts. It should be fun. :)

Post a Comment