Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cute Pictures of Matt

Those are 3D glasses that we got when we went and saw Avatar (which was a really good movie, by the way). Matthew loves putting those glasses on. He looks hilarious in them, doesn't he?

He was wearing Sean's hat. So cute, I thought.

He knows what a remote is for but he likes to play with it like a phone. :)

That's me and Matthew.

He likes to sit at the desk like his mommy.

I love this smile.. It kind of reminds me of.... well, me! 

We've been going for walks every afternoon since the weather has been so nice out. When I say, "Let's go out", he climbs up in his stroller. 

He's all ready to go out. :)

Matt has been trying to talk more lately. He understands a lot! I think he understands about 80% of all I say to him. It's lovely to be able to communicate with Matthew using words. He responds well, too. When I ask him to do something, he'll do it. He says "Yeah" "Uh-huh" all the time, which is just so dang cute!! I don't really talk to him in Korean much but I really want to. But whenever I do, he seems to be so confused. I don't want to delay his verbal skills but at the same time, I don't know what's best. If you have any suggestions, feel free to advise me on this. Is right now a good time to start teaching him both languages or later? I know people say when they are younger but I know that also delays their verbal and communication skills.. What to do? 

3 comments:

Marie said...

As a person with an Early Childhood Education degree I can say the best thing to do is to teach BOTH as early as possible. At times he will show more strength in either English or Korean, but eventually they will even out if you are consistant with the languages.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hello Sook! So nice to stop by and meet you! I visited your food blog too and everything looks so good. But, I wanted to comment here cause it has been just so fun to see the pictures of your little boy! So cute :)


I enjoyed reading your profile and how you decided to begin cooking. Looks like you have become quite a pro!

Thank you for stopping by my place and leaving your comment!
Kindly, ldh

Jenny said...

Do you need a babysitter? He is totally adorable!

Post a Comment