Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Reading Time!!

Matthew LOVES reading. We always check out about 20 books at a time and read them over and over again for 2-3 weeks. Matt always brings us books to read. He loves colorful books, or funny ones. Right now, he loves "I Stink" which is about a garbage truck. It is pretty funny. Sean was reading a book to Matt and Matt folded his arms and listened quietly. It was so cute so I had to take some pictures. 

How adorable is that??? Do you see how his arms are folded so tightly? 

Gotta be revernt during reading time. :)

Reading about cars..

Thanks for reading with Matt, Sean! :)

4 comments:

John and Karisa said...

I love it when these kiddos get into books! Looks like Matt's going to be very studious (and reverent) when he grows up.

John and I have been reading through my mission journal this past week, and it is so fun to read about our adventures back in Citrus Heights! We really did a great job there (I think) with such a small area that was predominantly LDS. It was fun to relive some of the memories.

Anonymous said...

Does Sean still play Battlefield 2?

Maurice Watson

Sook said...

Maurice! :)
Sean didn't play at all last year then he went and bought the new version of battlefield last week so I am allowing him to play it on weekends only. Do you guys play? You should write him a note on his facebook if you play it online. I'm sure he'd be happy to play with you, Mike.

Jenny said...

These are great pictures! Are you scrapbooking them as you go along?

Post a Comment