Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My New Nikon!

I finally got a brand new DSLR camera! I've been wanting one for a long time - so I'm stoked. Sean and I shopped around everywhere to compare between four models (two Canons and two Nikons). I always thought that I'd choose Canon over Nikon but after spending a lot of time reading information about different cameras, I ended up with a Nikon D5100. I am new at taking photos. I mean, I've always taken pictures for my food and family blogs but never with a DSLR. I can't wait to improve my photography skills. I know I won't be as good as a professional photographer but I'll sure keep trying. Here are some photos Sean and I took today just after getting the camera...


    We saw several ladybugs on our tree this afternoon. Matt had never seen a ladybug in person! I thought he'd get excited to see and touch one since one of his favorite storybooks is called "The grouchy ladybug" but no, he got scared and ran to his daddy.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment