Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Engagement





I am the luckiest woman in the world!! On July 24, 2006 Sean asked me if I wanted to go on a hike nearby Snake River. He also asked me work morning shift with him so that I didn't have to work that evening. For some reason, the supervisor didn't seem to care so much about me switching the hours that day so I did. The morning shift was from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. but I was excited because I got to work with Sean. After work, we arrived at a mountain by Snake River. Sean had lots of stuff with him. He had a heavy bagpack, an icechest, and two chairs. I offered him to help but he said no. He managed to carry all of them by himself. I felt bad so I kept on trying to take the chairs from him but he wouldn't let me. After about 30 minute hike, we got on top of the mountain. The view was just so beautiful and gorgeous. We ate lunch on top of the mountain. Sean took out my favorite sparkling cider. While I was admiring the view ahead of me, Sean got on his knee. I could tell he was so nervous and his eyes were teary. He asked me to marry him and I said yes immediately. I was so happy that the love of my life actually asked me to be with him for the rest of his life. It was the most romantic day of my life!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment