Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our First Anniversary (Our Trip to SLC)





















Yay, Sean and I have been married for a year already!! Wow, time just flies! For our first anniversary, we went to Salt Lake City, Utah to celebrate. We stayed at Hilton's for a couple days. The hotel was at a walking distance from the temple square, about two blocks away. We enjoyed walking over to the temple square although I got a little tired after a while. The first night we were there, we went to "the roof". It is a nice buffet restaurant where you can overlook the Salt Lake temple. The food was delicious, I was so impressed! I probably gained a few pounds after I ate there. After dinner, we went to the visitors center and had a nice presentation about eternal families. Even though I had seen the presentation over and over again on my mission, wait, I took people on the presentation probably more than 100 times, but I still cried. It was great. I thought about Matthew and how grateful I was to have him in our family.

The next day, we went down to Orem area and went to this Brazillian restaurant that everyone was talking about. Wow, I was really impressed. I wish they had something like that here in Roseville. Next time we go to Utah, we are definitely going over there again. They have about 30 different kinds of grilled meat and fish that we can eat and a beautiful salad bar. I loved everything there and it was pretty cheap too. After that, we went to American Fork to go to Xango which is a dinausaur museum. It was fun.

Our first anniversary was wonderful. Sean and I are still happily married and still very excited to spend the rest of our lives together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment