Monday, June 8, 2009

Cooking Club

I was offered in my ward to lead a cooking club starting in September. I am certainly not a chef, so I am not sure how I am going to do this, but am pretty excited for the opportunity to learn more from other sisters in the ward. I guess there are about 8 sisters who signed up for the club but more the merrier, so if you're interested, let me know. I will make sure your name is on the list. Also, if you have an amazing recipe that you'd like to share, let me know. It'll be fun to print the recipe for everyone to see.

Thanks!

Also, I am thinking about making a small cookbook by the end of the year. The cookbook will have my favorite recipes (only the successful ones) - from bread, main dishes, to sweet desserts. If you're interested, leave me a comment. It may cost you couple dollars for printing and binding (plus, shipping if you're not in Roseville area) but it will be well worth it!! :-)

1 comments:

Amy said...

I totally want to get a copy of your cookbook. I was noticing how many recipes you have accumulated already. I wish I lived close enough to be in your cooking club. We'll see where Brian and I end up in a few more months.

Post a Comment