Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good day

Aaron had a doctors appointment this morning for circumcision. I was nervous just like I was nervous when Matty got his done. I had Sean get into the procedures room since I just can't handle watching my babies go through pain and all. I stayed with Matt in an office room. When Sean and the doctor came back to the room, I was relieved to hear that Aaron didn't cry at all, only popped everywhere... haha Dr. Sorgea admitted that Aaron may be the mellowest and toughest baby she's ever seen. He really is! I mean, I always thought Matt was a mellow baby, but Aaron is even more mellow. I feel blessed. Everyone told us to wait until the second baby came along but well, our second is doing so well! :)
After the doctors visit, we went to a park nearby. Matt and Sean played a little soccer together and I watched them play. I loved the breeze and the sunshine. It was so good to be out after being stuck in the house for two weeks... but I think maybe I did too much cause my incision hurt so badly... more drugs for me!! But it was a great day!!

1 comments:

Nataly Harris said...

So happy that things are going well for you all :)
I remember how it felt to have my boys get circumcised... glad that the little one braved through it! :)

Post a Comment