Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Matt's Adorable Pictures!




So I know that the hat doesn't really match the blue outfit but I just had to take some pictures because Sean and I picked up the hat at Babies R Us the other night. We do have an outfit that goes with the hat, if you keep looking at the pictures, there is an orange swimwear towards the end of this post. Anyway, sometime soon, I will take some pictures of Matt in the matching outfit! :)

Matt is going through this phase where he just cries and cries for Mommy's attention. He has been crying whenever Sean holds him. We don't know why but he's just being a little turd. But when I took this picture, he wasn't too angry. Anyway we think that it's Sean's new soap that makes Matt angry because Sean used my soap one day and Matt didn't cry at all when Sean held him that day. But now he started crying again because Sean's been using his soap, Axe... Hmm.. Weird!



He is so adorable, isn't he? Oh I love him!



Matt looks right at the camera when I take pictures.. He's such a photo baby! Maybe I should put him through pageants! Well, no, I don't want him to have to go through all that competition as a little baby.


Well, you can really see his brown eyes in the picture.



The monkey in the picture has been Matty's sleeping buddy. Well, now the monkey's pretty much Matt's best friend.




Someone in my ward gave me this towel and I love it! Matt looks like a little frog in the towel. Cute!





Alright, this is the outfit that goes with that hat.





So sad! I think we lost that doggy blankey when we went to Walmart.... We need another one!!

We went to a Japanese restaurant (Akebono) for Sean's birthday. Everyone was there to wish Sean a happy birthday! Sean just turned 25! Wow, that's nuts! Well, I didn't get a picture of Sean but did get a picture of me and Matt together! Hmm... that reminds me that we need to get some family pictures!

Okay, so I think this picture is just adorable... Sean and Matt's feet! Aren't they cute?

Matt looks so sad in this picture! Sometimes he doesn't like his diaper being changed.


Matt has been smiling for pictures for a while now. I think he knows how to pose for pictures or something. He's a funny dude. He loves when I take his pictures, I think it's because of the flash light.. I just hope that he doesn't get blinded by it, haha! What can I say, I am a crazy Asian mommy with the camera! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got your site from you checking out Motley's. I love these pictures!! What a cutie!! They are so fun at that age. I miss it.

Post a Comment