Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What We Are Up To

Matt is already three months old! Wow, time sure goes by fast, doesn't it? Last time we visited our doctor, Matt measured almost 15 lbs and 24 inches. I'm sure he's taller and heavier now. Well, here are things that he likes to do when he's awake.
-Say "A-gu" about a million times
-Kick his feet
-Grab my finger relly hard
-Put his doggy blanky in his mouth
-Drool
-Spin around
-Cry when he's not happy
-Smile with his mouth open
-Poop and pee
-Arch his back
-Stretch!
Wow... that's quite a list for such a little guy.... But I think he's enjoying his life. He's so much fun!

Let's see... Whatelse?? Sean got into an accident on May 19 but he's fine. We had to replace our car though because the back of the car was totally smashed. We just bought a new car, Nissan Altima. It's a nice car and we love it. It's keyless so we just push a button to start the car. It's pretty sweet. I have been driving it too since I have a permit. I've been driving on big roads and I think I'm getting better at it everyday.

Well, that's about it for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment