Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our trip to Korea!

So today I booked flight tickets for Sean, Matt, and me. We won a prize at Expedia.com so they are paying $2000 of the tickets. We still have to pay about $1000 because the gas price went up so high.... Oh well, but still!! That's a good deal, right?! We are so so excited that we are finally going to Korea this year. My parents haven't met Sean in person yet so it will be a good opportunity for them to get to know each other a little better. We will be flying out of Sacramento airport on October 11 and staying in Korea until October 25. We wanted to stay there a little longer but Sean's work will only allow two weeks of vacation by that time. I am so excited for my parents to be able to hold our Matty boy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting!! I'm glad your parents will get to finally meet Sean and also to hold their little grandson!

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT that a large part of your tickets will be paid for. I bet your parents are excited to meet their grandson and son-in-law.

Post a Comment