Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Matthew Update

Matthew is almost 14 months old already! Time sure flies by. Everyday, he does different things and surprises me. Here are some of new stuff that he has been doing lately -
  • He hugs - whenever I stretch out my arms, he comes and gives me a hug. Not just a hug, a bear hug - so tight, sometimes you can't breathe!

  • He pets on my shoulder - I always pets on his shoulder when I give him a hug and he does the same thing to me now. It's so darn cute!!

  • He understands a few words - Whenever I say "telephone" he takes his hand up to his ear and say "Hi". It's so funny. He knows books, dogs, walk, glasses, bath, etc. Also, he learns very quickly now. When he sees something once, he remembers what it is for the next day. For example, he knows glasses are for eyes, shoes are for feet, remotes are for TV, vacuums are for carpet, etc.

  • He likes to fit things together. He loves playing with something that has a lid. It's amazing how he can figure out how to open and close a lid.

  • This isn't so cute, but now he throws a big tantrum every time he is angry or upset. He usually waves his arms up and down, making this really annoying sound - it usually sounds like "ah, ah, ah" but really loud. I hate it. But sometimes I laugh because it's just funny how a little, tiny person like him can be so upset.
He bites his shoe when he gets bored.

Still a smiley boy!

Just looking at me taking his pictures.

So patriotic!! (He's waving a Korean flag that we got while we were visiting Korea last year.)

Playing with the camera case.
(Just so you know, I am NEVER letting Matthew touch our camera ever again!! Our camera just stopped working one day and we suspect that it's probably Matthew who broke it. But who knows, I might be wrong. In that case, sorry, Matthew for the false accusation. )

Just one of his funny expressions.

We ate out while we were visiting Sean's parents - we went to a seafood restaurant and they had a big fish tank, full of beautiful and colorful fish. Matthew loved watching those fish while we ate our delicious food.

Matt LOVES Sean's Drew Carey glasses - no prescription or anything so they are safe.

He folds his arms before prayers, not always during them, though.

He likes cows milk much better now. Woohoo!

1 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I love his hair color, too.

Post a Comment