Monday, April 27, 2009

More Pictures


These pictures were taken by our new Canon Powershot camera that was given to us from Scott and Jodi. We love it! I thought I'd upload some new photos of Matthew before I forget. Enjoy!

He really CAN'T be good all the time!

I don't remember who gave Matthew the baby doll but Matt likes to play peek-a-boo with it sometimes.

Playing with a TV remote

Sometimes he thinks it's a phone

Saying "Ash"

Poor guy, he was so tired....

He fell asleep in our room for a nap, then when I came back into the room, he was almost hugging the pillow that I had put next to him so that he doesn't flip over and fall off the bed. Cute!

Still trying to learn to walk..

Giving himself a treat to milk!!

Just a funny shot

That's Matty peeking to see if I'm looking at him...

I love that smile!

The cutest smile ever!

1 comments:

Amy said...

What cute poses he does for the camera. Cannon Powershot was the one I told you we have and love. I'm so happy you got a great one! And for Fr-EE!

Post a Comment