Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daddy and Matty

I just love this picture of Sean and Matt. I think Matt's crossed eyes are hilarious! Matt has the funniest facial expressions ever. I love looking at his face. I could spend all day just staring at his face.

Sean leaves home for work at 6:45 A.M every morning and comes back at around 4:45 P.M. One of Sean's favorite moments of the day is to hold Matt in his arms right after he comes home from work. Of course Matt gets excited to see his daddy too. I think Matt recognizes Sean's voice and his scent. He would stop fussing as soon as Sean hold him tight.

Daddy was excited to take Matty boy home!

I love this picture of Sean and Matt. They both look so happy even though Matt's not really smiling. :) It is just such a blessing to have a little baby in the home. He is so pure and clean. I feel the presence of God whenever I'm around him.

Matt was crying a lot before Sean held him in his arms. Matt stopped crying right away. I was in a lot of pain around my incision so I had no strength to hold him or to calm him down. But Sean was always there to help me. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He's a great daddy too. I hope Matt knows that too one day.

Awww... another great picture of Daddy and Matty boy. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment