Thursday, July 3, 2008

Let's Go Swimming!

Matt, getting ready to go swimming.... He has no idea what is about to happen...




This clip shows Matt floating (with Sean's help) He almost looks like he's floating on his own though. :) It's funny too how I say "He looks like..." and then I just start laughing and don't finish the sentence. I think I meant to say "He looks like superman flying around" I don't know. How he was crossing his legs looked funny to me.

Matt probably thought that the pool was just a giant version of his little bathtub... The water was just a little bit colder than his bathwater... But he got used to the temperature pretty quick. It was pretty warm outside, around 95 degrees.



Matt was done with swimming a little earlier than Sean and I were. So we stayed in the pool a little longer while Matt was enjoying his soft towel around him.

Sean and I took Matt into the pool at Jodi's. So far we are not too sure if Matt likes the pool or not because he would smile for a little bit and fuss a little bit. But he was in the water for quite a while. Once we saw him shiver, we took him out of the pool. It was fun to see him float though, with Sean's help of course. It was fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment