Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A New Discovery

I was just trying to massage Matt's gum today and found that a tooth is coming out of his bottom gum. Wow! I thought... ALREADY?? He's just growing so fast. I lucked out though that Matt hasn't been super fussy since he started teething. He likes to put things in his mouth - especially his fingers and bite them but other than that, he's been a wonderful boy. It is scary how fast Matt's growing. Sometimes I am really excited to see him grow big but at the same time, I want him to stay a baby boy. I am sure every mother feels that way one time or another. Anyway, I am excited to see that tooth in the near future.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that! Rosalee has one tooth that has come up, gone down, etc. a few times and is STILL not out yet! I hope you have a better time with teeth than we're having.

Post a Comment