Monday, July 14, 2008

Matt's New Obsessions....

Matt's new obsession is to crumple paper. He loves being able to use his fingers and hands to grab or destroy things. He loves paper. We hand him over a piece of paper and that keeps him entertained for at least about 10 minutes. :)





As many of you know, we are going to Korea this coming October so we were trying to get a good picture of Matt for his very first passport... Since we needed a sold white background, we decided to take it in front of our white fridge. Sean was holding him and I tried my best to get a good picture for Matt's passport... Well... you will see the winner picture (pretty descent I think) below and that's like 15th shot, I think. So I also attached some of the pictures that could have gone on Matt's passport but that would have been so cruel. (It would have been hilarious though)

This is the winner picture!!! (Up)

And yet there are many photos that could have won... (Below)



Matt has discovered his tougue!! Ever since two of his bottom teeth started to come out, he started sticking out his tongue. I find it so adorable. I love seeing his little tongue so I took some pictures of it.









Sean likes to hold Matt's hand to help him stand. Matt loves to stand or sit up like a big boy... Matt's a strong baby boy for his age, we think. He's pretty good, don't you think?



When Sean came home from work, Matt was just so excited to see him. He started smiling really big so I decided to take some pictures... He has the most lovable smile ever.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A baby needs a passport!? That's insane!! He'll grow and change so much before you fly to Korea let alone in one year. I hope you get a good deal on a child passport!

Post a Comment