Saturday, September 27, 2008

September

We dressed him up in a white sweater last Sunday. He looks like he's annoyed by something. Probably because I was taking too many pictures of him.


Either he was yawning or in the middle of a process of smiling. :)

I love his smile. It makes my day bright and beautiful!

They have the same smile.

How precious! Don't you just want to bite off his cheeks? Well, let's not do that though.. :)

Showing off his teeth... Oh his other front teeth are coming in now...


I love his part right in the middle...

His eyes are light brownish...




He got the hammer from Grandma Sue and loves the sound that it makes.


Ok, he sleeps in his crib now and I just check on him every two hours or so (Since I am always nervous about SIDS). Anyway, this is how he was sleeping when I found him at 4 in the morning. I got my camera and took a couple of pictures. He's been sleeping like this for the past week. Even though it is so dang cute, I don't like to find him like this, especially at night because it is encouraged that babies don't sleep on their tummy. But he rolls over like no other to fall asleep. Sometimes the only way he would fall asleep on his own is until he finds himself on his tummy. Are your babies like that too?

This was when he took a nap one day.

Look at that sexy leg in the background.


I love this picture. Don't know why.


0 comments:

Post a Comment