Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've been tagged!

25 Randoms about yours truly

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. This is my second attempt to write this note... The first one I wrote was deleted and I'm pretty upset about that. Hopefully, I can remember what I wrote in the last note.

2. I've always hated my name (Yong-Sook) since I was a little girl. "Yong" means dragon and it's just not very ladylike. I always envied girls with pretty names. My grandpa gave me the name because I guess it was a tradition back then that grandparents name their grandchildren. My mom wanted to name me Ga-eul which means autumn. I wonder if my life would have been different with that name.

3. I never thought I would end up in America. I seriously considered going to Australia or Canada to study abroad. Maybe I would've learned to speak English with Australian accent if I went to Australia instead.

4. My baby boy Matthew thinks that he owns the world - he does- He's got a little bit of temper but hilarious and comical at times.

5. My husband thought I was Japanese when we first met.

6. I absolutely hate folding laundry. It's embarrassing but sometimes I keep clean clothes in laundry basket unfolded for several days...

7. I can't stand reality shows.

8. I am allergic to baby carrots. My tongue goes numb when I eat them.

9. I haven't had fast food since December 08. Go me! I plan not to eat fast food for a long time!

10. I puked in my mouth when I tried hot cereal for the first time on my mission.

11. I firmly believe that people "can" change but choose not to. Too many people try to justify their wrongdoings by blaming others but themselves.

12. Cleaning toilet and tub is Sean's job - He is so good at it - Thanks, Sean!

13. I think Best Buy should've gone out of busines, not circuit city. I can't stand their customer service. The sad thing is I keep going back there because they do have better deals on things than circuit city.

14. It bothers me when parents don't take care of their children.

15. I wonder why God created cockroaches.

16. I do not like playing sports. However, I do like hiking and exercising.

17. I am turning 28 tomorrow - Only 2 more years to 30! I never thought I'd be 30. Oh gosh, that means I will be 40 in 12 years.

18. I am addicted to facebook and blogging. I don't know what I did when there was no internet.

19. Malcolm in the middle cracks me up.

20. I wish all my close friends lived around here.

21. I am scared to open those pillsbury rolls tubes. Usually I have to wait for Sean to get home to cook those. I am terrified of those!!

22. Adam Sandler is overrated.

23. I love Korean snacks and cookies. Have you tried those? Yummm...!!

24. I miss all the crazy people I met on my mission.

25. It is interesting how all the D.A's in Law and Order: SVU look like super models.

0 comments:

Post a Comment