Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sean's 25 random things about him

25 Randoms about yours truly

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I hate chain letters and the like. So I am doing this only to appease certain people, but I'm not sending it to 25 people like you will.

2. Onions make me want to vomit.

3. I love playing Battlefield 2. Its so much fun. Who wouldn't. I try to play on Thursdays when I can make time. Not every week though cuz Sook hates it even though she doesn't admit it.

4. I know I'm still a fatty but I have lost about 30Lb since May. Another...a lot to go.

5. What is it with Asian snacks? (Breads! cookies, cakes, ect. Oh and the Bread!) They are so good. It baffles me as to how they can still be so skinny over there.

6. 6 is my favorite number. who knows why.

7. I can look at electronics over and over again and I still want to look at them again. A guy has to dream I guess. My wife doesn't like to go that often though so I go when shes at the gym. Matt likes it too.

8.I hate working with number, I never planned on working with numbers and yet I am a data analyst. Amazing how things work out.

9. I am pretty forgetful. Wait... what was I saying? Oh yeah, forgetful. Yep.

10. I don't want an I-phone and really can never imagine buyine a Mac. I do have an I-pod though. Wish I would have gotten the Creative brand player though. Oh well. I have an I-pod and I'm a PC.

11. My family is a little nutty and very naughty. If you really know them you know exactly what Im talking about.

12. I play chess! Yes I'm a nerd but you knew that. This does make me even nerdier but its a great game. I might add that I'm pretty good or at least I used to be. I was even in the chess club.

13. Its linked to my last one but the chess team was the only sports team I was on during high school. You might say its not a sport but that would only be if you are that ignorant. Even ask our coach, Coach Stevens.

14. I teach a primary class every week. I have four very wild and cray kids. Wow it is one of the hardest things I have ever done. You would have to be there to really understand. One boy is autistic which presents different challenges.

15. My wife is Hott! If you dont believe me take a look. Ok...stop staring!

16. My keyboard has no letter "B" Because my little boy ripped it off and broke it.

17. Maximum PC is my favorite. Read it, study it, love it.

18. I graduated college in 3 or 3 1/2 years depending on how you count it.

19. When I was younger my favorite toy was GI Joes. I still have 4 or 5 huge boxes in my parent's garage.

20. Sometimes I eat Matt's snacks. 2 Cheerios for him one for me. What? They're good.

21. It has become a tradition that when I get home Matt crawls at top speed to me I pick him up kiss my wife and then Matt gets a kiss too. Its hilarious when he crawls at top speed because he often falls over because his little legs are moving faster than his little arms.

22. We have 4 laptops a desktop and 2 monitors but I still want to build a new computer.

23. I really like watches. I would have 50 if sook let me but they are so dang expensive. Some day I want a Rolex. It can replace my Rolox.

24. I think 24 is Awesome! Not the number, the show!

25. My mom won on The Price is Right. She won the showcase. Pretty cool huh? Well she won it twice. Craziness!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment