Thursday, January 1, 2009

Matthew's First Christmas Gifts

There are some pictures of Matthew with his first Christmas gifts. He got lots of books and little toys. The Humpty Dumpty you see is what Matthew's great grandma made for him. Isn't it the cutest? She is an incredible seamstress! She makes beautiful quilts, pillowtops, blankets, and apparently stuffed dolls. I look forward to her hand made gifts every year. When we told her that I was pregnant with Matt, she gave us a beautiful baby quilt for Matt as well. I think we have about 5-6 queen size quilts from her. They are all so beautiful. You can't really put a price on these gifts. I think Matt will cherish the Humpty Dumpty as well.

Sean and I got Matt a lot of books since Matt loves books. We love Dr. Seuss' books. I think we might enjoy those books more than Matt does. They are just so funny. He got little cars and some cool toys that make different sounds. But I think his favorite gift was a manderine orange that he got in his stocking. He played with it for a good while until he took a bite of it. I had to take it away from him because he likes to eat the peel.

cimg0134

cimg0140

0 comments:

Post a Comment