Monday, January 5, 2009

Matt's clapping!

I just wanted to write a quick note and say that Matt started clapping today! It is interesting because he started clapping at the same time he's so sick with a cold. He had a fever of 101-102 last night and this morning but he seems to be doing a little better now. When we sat down for dinner, we were just clapping for Matt for doing something cute, then he started clapping in the cutest way. I need to videotape it sometime. But whenever Sean and I clap, Matt claps too. It's really funny and adorable.

I am so excited that Matt seems to understand us better everyday. I'm pretty sure he knows his name now. Whenever I say Matthew, he looks back and crawls towards me. I can't wait for Matt to start saying words. So far, he says "dada", "bubba", "mama", "appa", and "umma". He doesn't say "mama" or "umma" very often though, only when he's in a bad mood or needs some milk.

Well, that's what's happening around here with Matthew. He's still a cutie and I'm still a proud mama. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha how fun! :D :D I can't wait to see Kadree do stuff like this! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love when kids start to copy everything you do!! My nephew has entered that stage and it's so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! It's amazing how fast these kids progress.

I have a quick parenting question-- did Matt ever stop grinding his teeth? Benson is doing that now. What did you do for it? Any ideas?

Post a Comment