Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Matthew at Dinner Time


First, Matthew is hilarious during dinner time.

If he doesn't like something (to eat), he sticks out his tongue like that. At first, I thought it was so cute, but now when he sticks out his tongue, I get frustrated because that means he won't eat anymore.

Then he smiles so I can't get mad at him.

Oh, then he does this when he doesn't want more to eat.

And of course, he frowns too.

But when he's happy, he will give you the cutest smile ever.

When he's really happy, he does this.

---Some other stuff---

Matthew's been hugging the carpet lately.

He laughs a lot more.

Me and Matt

Another one of us.

I was in the living room and Matt went into our bedroom and played there for a while. That night, Sean went into our bedroom and found this. Somehow, Matt opened the lid to the lotion and stuck my hair clip in it. We got a good laugh out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment