Monday, March 9, 2009

What should I name this post?


Some new pictures of Matthew

I got some great photos of Matthew today. He won't eat pasta, so I fed him some apple sauce and rice pudding. He loved the rice pudding! I have been trying to feed him some cow's milk but he still prefers booby milk, of course. I got him to drink a little bit of cow's milk at dinner, though. That was a great achievement!

This picture reminds me of "Scream"

Cute, cute.

My favorite!

After I gave Matt a bath, I combed his hair and dressed him all cute. That's why he looks super clean in this picture.

It's incredible how fast Matt learns new things. So far, he knows what cell phones, cameras, remotes, and brushes are for. So he has been seeing me brush my hair all the time, and now he always picks up my brush and takes it to his hair to brush it. It is so cute!!

Sometimes he bites it too.

Or just puts it on his chin to be cute.

At Fats - It is a Chinese restaurant, kind of similar to P.F. Chang, only much, much better!! It is our new addiction. It's a little pricey but they do have the best Chinese food I've ever tasted.

Probably annoyed by me taking so many pictures.

Hello, Sailor man!

He kneels like that pretty much all day.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I would call the post, "My Little Matthew." Of course there aren't too many pictures. Pictures are the funnest part of blogging! It's amazing what things kids notice and emulate (like the brushing hair thing). I love Fats, too! Yummy!

Katie and Victor said...

He is getting so big! They grow way too fast. Good luck with the cows milk. Maelyn refuses so she doesnt drink milk anymore.

Marie said...

You can try and give him soy milk if he doesn't like cow milk. Rosalee still can't tolerate most dairy products so that's what she drinks. I found out that the soy milk we give her has MORE calcium than cow milk so it made me happy.
Matt is so cute!! I love how he eats the brush, it makes me feel like my kid isn't the only weird one. :)

Post a Comment