Monday, March 16, 2009

Shhhhh............

One night, I was out in the front room, finishing up something. Sean was in our bedroom, just chillin' with Matt. I heard a knock on the wall once or twice - Sean's way of telling me it's time for bed and that I needed to be in bed soon. I ignored the signs because I wanted to finish up whatever I was doing at the time. Then about 30 minutes later, I went into our bedroom, only to find the cutest thing I've ever seen! (I had to take a couple of pictures!)

So Matt usually sleeps in his crib, but he just fell asleep in Sean's arm. I thought it was amazing, though, how he fell asleep without fussing or crying at all. Usually he falls asleep after crying for about 2-3 minutes. Sean must have a magic arm that makes babies fall asleep like an angel. And the funniest thing was how much they looked alike in their sleep.

That night, I decided to let Matt sleep in our bed with us. Good night, my boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment