Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is how I blink

Hi, my name is Matthew and I have a mama who takes way too many pictures of me and so I decided not to be so photogenic anymore. Maybe then she will stop taking so many pictures of me. Well, this is my plan. I am going to blink every time she takes pictures. Do you think it will work? I am not so sure, because she kept on taking more and more pictures of me, hoping she would get one nice picture of me eventually. Ahhh... mama, take a hint and give me a break. No more pictures for Matty!! I am going to make sure I hide the camera real good when my baby sister arrives. I don't want her to have to go through the same trauma I'm going through right now!!

I was eating a little animal cracker and again, mama pulled out her camera. Uh oh!

So I blinked.

But mama kept on taking more pictures.

So I blinked again.

I don't understand! Why isn't my plan working?

Alright, I give up. But you're not getting a smiley picture of me, mama. Well, at least, not today.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hmm... I'm not sure I knew you were pregnant with a girl. When is she due? You have such AMAZING voice in your writing! As an English teacher, I love hearing you write from Matthew's perspective. A+! (I also love the Chinese alphabet or whatever in the background. What a great mom.)

Sook said...

ha ha No Amy, I am not pregnant. It's because I want a girl next time. :) Oh and the alphabets you saw in the background are Korean. :) Thanks for the complement.

Post a Comment